Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Well...

Well I guess The Blog Cafe has gone out of business without informing those who host with them that was going to happen. Bad business I say especially since I have had them do all of my blog designs for the past 5 years. Well luckily blogger is user friendly and I can kinda have a design I like. If you know anyone that is willing to help me out please let me know :)

I think its about time Julia goes back to school, yet if I drop her off there will be no one there till the 13th. It has been pretty good up until now. I am just tired of being a constant source of entertainment. I feel like I need to rent a Chuck E. Cheese suit and sing to keep it different. Oh well I am counting down the days and I am sure I will be complaining about something else then.

I signed up and paid my money to take the teaching test on October 4th. I bought a book and have been studying and remembering how much I hate math. Fractions and integers really suck. Hopefully I will be able to figure out what the heck I am doing by October :)

What is everyone doing this summer?

-Amanda