Friday, June 01, 2007

When Toilets Attack

So last night around 6:30 pm, Jon goes down the stairs to water the grass in the backyard. Next thing I heard was "Oh My God! Oh My God!" so of course I come running down the stairs. I see what he is freaking about. The toilet in the downstairs bathroom has flooded our family room! Luckily it is tile downstairs, but I also have a very large rug that was totally soaked. I don't know if you have ever experinced this, but it is not pretty. It's a toliet for one (yeah yuck) and it is tons of water! So we sat there for a good 10 minutes, swearing because that is what you would do, and trying to figure out what to do. Well after an hour of cleaning and such, we had it all cleaned up and disinfected. Now I get to go get a new rug and can admire my clean floors which of course will be dirty by tomorrow because I have two kids :)

-Amanda