Friday, May 18, 2007

Just Me and My Ace Bandage

So my ace bandage and I have become quite attached. I have to wear it for support for my poor still huge ankle. I feel naked without it. I think I need to go to the my local craft store and bedazzle it or Tye dye it. Ok so I just thought of a million dollar idea- don't steal it :)

Other than that nothing much going on here. Julia had her dance pictures- they are bees. When I get them back I will post them cause they are cutest things you have ever seen! Samantha has officially become the child that no one wants, yet you have to because she is just so freaking cute!. She has figured out how to throw a tantrum- arching the back and all. At 14 months that is pretty smart. So yeah for me and having 2 Drama Queens. So I guess there will be a lot of drinking in my future :)

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend and the sun is shining where ever you are!

-Amanda