Friday, April 27, 2007

I Better Do It

Tuesday informed me that I better update my blog. I reminded her that my blog sucks and that I suck cause I have hardly anything to write about. So here is my attempt at writing a post- bear with me :) We have just been hanging out lately. We went and saw the play "Wicked" last Saturday in LA and I think Julia has decided that she wants to be a Broadway Star. That is fine by me- gets me the good seats in the house :) Samantha now says "Baby" and "Apple" so I guess that means I am doing a pretty good job. She now walks me in her room at night, saying "Ni-Ni, Ni-Ni" which means she wants to got to sleep. It is so cute. I had to rock, sing, read books, lay there till she feel asleep with Julia. Amazing how different they are as babies. I think I would want a ton of kids if they were all that easy. Wait- did i just say that??

Anyway, we are going to Arizona next week for 4 days to visit my brother for his 35Th birthday. He has a pool and a dog so that is all Julia has been talking about. I also made him this DVD of all these old pictures that I found in my dad's things and put them to music. I used the Beatles song "In My Life" and it makes me cry every time I watch it. I am sure it will make him too.

My mom and I went to a psychic the other day and she told me some things that made my head swim. I guess I am going to live to be 91- yeah for me! No major health problems. I am an extremely lucky person so if you want me to go to Vegas with you I am there! Also that my dad has been with me everyday for the last 3 months. I kind of knew that, but it was nice to hear. She says he is here because I have not done something that he wants me to do. I wish I knew what it was. It would be nice if he would visit my brother for a change :)

Also since the hubby is afraid of getting fixed (aka vasectomy) I think I might get an IUD implanted. Anyone have one and want to tell me about it? I have heard some good and some bad, but never actually talked to someone with it. I am an okay pill taker. I just don't want to have to worry about it all the time. Yes this is a total mom blog so I can talk about this stuff :)

Alright, so there is my update. All for you Tuesday- who by the way should call me sometime. I hope everyone has a great weekend :)

-Amanda