Monday, February 26, 2007

Mrs. Sucky Suck Suckerson

The title says it all. I suck. Nothing to post. Nothing exciting. Nothing going on. And yes I tend to make up names for myself using not so nice words sometimes. I am also listening to the Mini Princess make a bunch of noise in her crib when she is supposed to be taking a nap. If she gives up this morning nap then my posts will be even more few and far between. How come sometimes they just go right to sleep and other times they don't? I have a feeling she just likes to mess me with :) Anyway, Julia has dance class this morning and I have to get dressed so I can compete with the better looking moms that are there. Means I have to wear makeup and not my Old Navy sweat suit :( I think by now they have seen me in the 3 colors that I have.

-Amanda