Thursday, February 15, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Becky was so kind to tag me since she think that is a strange. I am actually grateful because I am actually posting something!!!!

6 Weird Things About Me:

1- I am celebrity obsessed. I know everything about everyone. I read magazines, websites, anything I can get my hands on. My favorite is dirt on my poor dear friend Britney Spears.
2- I like really HOT water. Love hot tubs and when I take a shower I love it when my skin is all red when I get out. I don't know why, but I do.
3-I sometimes do sexual favors to get things that I want. Right now I am working on this purse that I want (It's a Coach purse) so you see why I have to work the hubby just right :)
4-I am addicted to text messaging. I would rather do that than talk on the phone. I am getting to where I can not even look at the numbers and know exactly what I am writing.
5- Craigslist is so freaking funny that I love to read the personals and wonder who responds to those ads. I mean I can see it useful for selling your car and such, but for finding sex??
6-I am obsessed with nightgowns. If I could I would wear one all day long. They have to be the cotton grandma style ones from Target. See also why I have to work the hubby for the purse- I look like a little old lady all the time :)

Ok so go and judge- I am strange!! So now I get to tag. Hmmm....lets see.

Tuesday- cause you are my friend and if I tag it you are obligated to do it. And I know you are just as strange as I am.
Summer- cause you never post and I want to know what you have to say. I bet I know most of the them anyway :)
Gabby- cause you are family so you have to :)
Alison- because you seem so innocent and I want to know what you are hiding :)
Mama K Bear- you are a loyal reader so I want to know what you are all about :)

And of course anyone who wants to reveal their strangeness :)

-Amanda