Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Wobbler

The other day Jon and I decided that we could keep a chart of how many tantrums Sam throws in one day- from morning till bed time. She has these little freaks outs where is there is full tears, the loudest scream and cry you have ever heard, and stomping of her little feet. They last about 45 seconds and then she is fine. We call them wobblers- its just enough to drive you crazy! Anyway, I guessed 25, Jon said 30, and Julia guessed 10 because honestly she does have a lot in one day. Those were just nice estimates :) Well at 8 pm when we put her to bed, there were 17 little tick marks on the chart. 17!! Jon and I laughed, but at the same time all I could think was is it going to worse? Also, she has learned to cross her arms and say "I don't want to" whenever you ask her to do something. I guess I just forgot how it was to have a 2 year old, but man I am making up for lost time. Thank god for Advil and "The Hills" coming back on TV (and maybe a little cocktail now and then) or I don't think I would make it!

-Amanda