Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Little Girl

Dear Mini Princess-

I think that it is so awesome that you have been sleeping through the night this past month. I love that I can put you down and know that you will let mommy and daddy have a good nights rest. Even with your teeth coming you have been pretty good. I was just wondering though if you could do me 2 big favors. One, could you learn to put your binky in your mouth, not take it out? I mean really you will be so happy if you learn that once your binky is in your mouth, it is not wise to take that little tiny hand of yours and pull it out. Second, there is this thing on your crib called a bumper for a reason. It is so it blocks those cute chubby legs of yours from getting caught in between the slats. Do you think that you could stop doing that in the middle of the night. It hurts and I hate when you scream out in pain. Of course these are things that I know we can work on together. Thank you for being the little princess you are- We love you!

Love,
Mommy