Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Such a Dumbass

Ever have one of those days where you feel like such an idiot?? Well today is one of those days for me. When we were in Vegas, we walked for like 2 hours one night and I of course had to wear my cute, not good for walking, give you a huge blister, shoes. On Sunday morning I woke up to my left foot a little swollen and hurting. The last couple of days I have been ignoring it and I thought I could do the gym this morning. Well that was so stupid because now it hurts even more and I can hardly walk. Real smart Amanda :) Now as I was pulling into the garage, I was on the phone (recipe for diaster) and I pulled up a little too far and hit the garage wall. I didn't think anything of it till I looked and there is a huge scratch and the paint is coming off in one area. I need to lock myself in the bathroom for the rest of day so I am safe. Let's just hope I can manage the rest of the day with out burning down the house :)

-Amanda