Thursday, June 22, 2006

Mommy Needs a Brain

So I had mentioned the other day that Samantha was turning over, which I thought was pretty cool. Well yesterday I set her on the floor thinking that she would roll over and stay there. I ran upstairs (oh god bad mommy moment admitted) to throw the laundry in the dryer and when I came back down, she had rolled herself a good 5 feet and underneath the coffee table. Hello?? We are 3 months old and we already becoming mobile?? I am so not ready for this! Next she is going to find her way into the cabinet under the sink or something!! Time to make that trip to Target (oh wait I go there once a week anyway) to purchase all that baby proofing stuff. Doesn't work with Julia anymore since she figured out how to work that stuff at 2 years old. It was just a realization for me that I need to get my shit together :)

-Amanda

PS Can you tell I am having a REALLY good week or what?? (NOT)