Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Mommy Needs Ear Plugs

Julia started taking at about 16 months and she has never stopped! This morning she woke up and I swear it was not until I dropped her off at school that there was silence. And only my girl would talk all the time about bugs. She is obsessed! She doesn't like pincher bugs "because they are gross Mom." and hates ants "there was one on my yesterday Mom and I flicked it off of me." Yet she will collect every single potato bug in our yard and confine them to an empty bubble container. I found about 25 of them in there yesterday! So gross! Anyway, I am sure they will be a point in my life that I will miss her like this. Just sometimes there is not enough coffee in the world to deal with a 4 year old :)

-Amanda

PS And she started calling me "Mom" instead of "Mommy"- kinda hurts the heart a little :(