Thursday, June 01, 2006

June Already??

Alright who put the year on fast forward and made it June already?? I feel like it was just January when it was nice and cold outside. The forecast for us looks like nothing but upper 90s and then it just gets worse :) Oh well, I guess that new bathing suit will come in handy (Land's End has great ones) Anyway, in light of it being the 6th month of the year I thought I would come up with 6 things I would like to do before the year is up. So here there are:

  1. Lose 15-20 lbs so that I can be at a weight where every single piece of clothing I own fits.
  2. Get Julia to learn all of her numbers and letters. She knows the letters in her name, but that is it and I been slacking lately on that whole thing.
  3. Visit my SIL at her house and not make them drive all the way down here :)
  4. Start my gym routine again- up to 4 times a week. They say it takes 21 days to make a habit. I just need to find time for day 1 :)
  5. Go through my clothes and the girl's clothes so that I have stuff to donate.
  6. Get pictures taken of both girls together since I have been lagging on that as well.

Well there you go. They are not out of reach ambitions. I just need to take some time and do them. What are your 6??

-Amanda