Wednesday, June 07, 2006

No Wordless Wednesday Today- I Know I Suck :)

I have been lagging in taking pictures lately and the only pictures I have of our my kids. God knows you have seen enough of that :) Anyway, I do have a story of a Wordless Wednesday photo that you will NEVER see on this blog.

Yesterday Julia found a disposable camera in the mist of all the junk in one of our cabinets upstairs. I think I gave it to Jon like 5 years ago in his Christmas stocking. Anyway, I thought it would be cute to let her take her own pictures and develop them to see what she did, so I gave it to her. I went to go take a shower and Jon was on the computer in our loft/playroom. I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around me, and started talking to Jon from my bedroom door which looks on to the playroom. Well I won't tell you the juicy details, but I decided to flash my husband and right as I did it, Julia came from around the corner and took a picture! Flash and all! I was mortified, yet we could not stop laughing! So there goes getting the pictures developed because I am not walking into our local Walgreens and putting my name on a slip and then picking them up when they are done. I also learned bad idea to give a 4 year old a camera :)

-Amanda