Friday, June 23, 2006

Martha I am Not, but I am Going to Try my Hardest to Be!!!!

Tomorrow I am a co-host for Summer's baby shower. Like a dumbass (which seems to be the theme for me this week) I volunteered to make the dessert. Well in my thinking I thought "Hey what about a cake?", but then we decided it was going to be a tea. So that means 4 different kinds of desserts- 30 of each. Uh huh- you read that right. So luckily I like to bake, but I am getting a little help from 2 packages of Jello No Bake Cheesecake. So this is what I am making:

Mini strawberry cheesecakes
Mini lemon cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting
Brownie squares with raspberries
Store bought cream puffs (hey I had to have some more help)

I am going to use the hubby as my taste tester- he better be nice. Then after the shower Summer and I are having a slumber party (well does 2 people make a party?) and I am so excited about that. I will be having some cocktails and she will be drinking water, but hey we still will get goofy!

Well I hope you all have a great weekend!

-Amanda