Saturday, June 03, 2006

Okay so yes I want to be Jessica Simpson

Not that I want to be her, problems and all. I just want her hair color. And yes I know that it is fake, but I will be the first to admit that I have a little help in the blonde department. Anyway, when I was pregnant I went DARK and the hubby said he liked it. Now after some wifely prodding I got him to admit he likes me blonde. So what is my solution- make him pay for me to go blonde again. See, I've this being a wife thing down now. Just make it their idea :) Anyway, I am off to the salon today to go blonde and the girl who does my hair asked if I wanted "Jessica Simpson blonde" and I said yes!! Why not right?? I promise to post some pictures since I won't be washing my hair for 3 days. It always looks so cute when I come home from the salon why mess with it :) And besides I am meeting my brother's new girlfriend tomorrow and she is 5 years younger than me (my bro is 34) so I have to look cute. Wish me luck!

Have a great Saturday. Pictures I promise!

-Amanda

PS I would like to have Jessica Simpson's body too. I already have her big boobs :)