Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Thanks Cori

Miss Cori tagged me and I have not been very good at the whole meme thing so I guess I have to participate. So Cori this one is for you :)


The Curse of 7

7 things I plan to do before I die:

- Go to New York City and see SNL live
- Take my kids to Disney World
- Go to Scotland and meet my husband's family
-Take Summer to Vegas for an all girl's drinking weekend :)
- Be PTA president
- Be at my goal weight for once in my life
- Live in one house for the rest of my life

7 things I can do:
- Cook things from scratch
- Make people laugh
- LISTEN- I am good at that
- Eat
- Argue
- Tell you any celebrity gossip you want to know
- Keep my nails nice and long

7 things I cannot do:

- Clean (I can, but I am not consistent)
- Roll my tongue
- Eat with chopsticks
- Watch any movie with Ashton Kutcher
- Never been able to master meatloaf- always turns out funky
- Stop talking
- Stop being nosy


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

- Sense of humor
- Good teeth
- If he likes his Mom
- Arms
- Eyes
- How he dresses
- How he smells


7 things I say most often:

-"Whatever"
- " Are you kidding me?"
- "You are not in trouble"
- "I am going to count to three."
- "Mommy doesn't feel good" (well lately that has been the case)
- "Fucking sucks"
- "Julia Marie Angela Will" (that is for when she is in trouble- have to bring out the full name)

7 celebrity crushes:
-Matthew McConaughey
- Hugh Grant
- Jennifer Aniston (hey if I was a guy I would be all over that)
- Orlando Bloom
- Brad Pitt (before he was a total a-hole)
- Ryan Phillipe
- Vince Vaughn

7 people I want to do this:

-Summer
-Jenny
- Jazzy (new friend so it would be nice to know what she is all about)
- Tuesday (she is always good with this stuff)
- Sassy
- Maribeth
- Amy
- One more eventhough it is 8- Miss. CJ

Alright there you have it! I hate thinking! Oh well now you know just a little bit more about me :)

-Amanda