Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Question?

Do you think that it is in our nature to tell a lie? I mean I have told some pretty big lies, but I don't know where I learned how to tell one. The reason why I am asking is because today Julia was playing in her bathroom and I asked her "Are you playing with the soap?" and she told me no. So about 5 min later I went in there to see what was going on and there was liquid soap everywhere! The whole counter top to the toilet seat. She flat out lied to me so she would not get in trouble yet kept on doing what she was not supposed to do. Where in the heck did she learn that? I don't tell her lies about stuff unless you include the little white ones like Santa Claus and stuff like that. I just don't understand how she knew to cover her ass like that. Isn't that stuff supposed to start when they are 16?

-Amanda