Thursday, August 11, 2005

It's an Ugly Thing

I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and realized that I am so going through an ugly phase right now. My hair really needs to be touched up- I mean how long can I pull off the 80's blonde hair with brown roots look? My face has totally broken out like when I was a teenager. Remember when you could use all those teen acne products and they worked? Well not anymore. We are dealing with pregnancy pimples- the ones that will never die! My eyebrows need to be waxed because they are starting to look like Madonna's did in 1984. I also have an everyday uniform that is so hot my husband must die every time he comes home and sees me in my $5.99 Target shorts and whatever color v-neck t-shirt. Didn't I just paint the best picture for you of what I look like :)

Alright you guys- I am so done complaining about everything. I used to be funny you know :)

-Amanda