Monday, August 22, 2005

Monday Randomness

When is it okay for me to start wearing maternity clothes? Before I lost all of my weight I was like almost a size 22. Now being a size 14 I had the cutest clothes, but right now the thought of having anything that buttons around my waist makes me want to die. I mean $5.99 Target shorts can only carry you so far.

My neighbor has had 4 new cars in less than a year. 2 trucks, an Acura, and then she drove up in an ORANGE Lamborghini. The thing is none of them have ever had license plates (hey I am a SAHM I notice these things) She is also a single mom of two teenagers living in a middle class neighborhood. Can we say drugs, prostitution, or Sugardaddy? I don't think clipping coupons of shopping at Wal-Mart is going to save you enough pennies for a $175,000 car.

"Six Feet Under" was awesome and I loved the ending. Wrapped everything up for me.

I want brownies- lots of them. I don't want the middle ones, but the crusty, hard ones along the edge. Pass me a glass of milk and I would be in heaven.

My best friend Summer looks so hot lately that I hate her. I, on the other hand, have the worst dark roots in history. My Mom said to be the other day "Wow when your roots grow out they really grow out." Thanks Mom :) Hair appointment was made just for you.

We had pizza on Saturday night for dinner. We have a favorite pizza joint where we live and I swear we eat there like once a week. Julia turns to me and says "Mommy I like pizza, but we have it everyday." Maybe she is right :)

Alright that is what was floating around in my head this morning. Got anything you would like to share?

-Amanda