Monday, August 08, 2005

He's a Catch!

My poor husband has been putting up with a lot of crap the last three weeks. First, I have been a terrible housewife- hardly cleaning and there has not been a lot of cooking in this house. Second, he has been at my beck and call since I have been laying in bed most times. He even has come home from work early a couple of days when I thought the world was coming to an end. And last but not least, he has not been getting any and I know that is a tough thing for him to get used to. It is not that I don't want to, okay yes it is because I don't want to. Would you if you felt like puking every 2 min.?? I have plans to make that up to him in the near future. So anyway, through this he has been super awesome. On Friday when he came home, there was a box at our doorstep. He brought it in, put it on the kitchen counter, and told me I got a package. Well, I hadn't ordered anything from the internet so I was wondering what is was. This is what was inside:



Yes that is a Tiffany's box :) This was what was inside that:



The ring of my dreams! He decided since I was feeling so bad that he would get me an anniversary present a little early. I was floored! I never thought in a million years that he would do something like that. I felt so special and loved- diamonds are a girl's best friend for sure. So that was my surprise from the greatest guy in the world. Let's just say he was happy too that night :)

-Amanda