Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Kicking Ass and Taking Names

Today has be an awesome day! I actually slept last night thanks to my good friend Unisom (doctor approved). I ate breakfast without wanting to throw it back up. I got my cute maternity clothes in the mail from Old Navy. The best part though I cleaned the house!!! It is amazing what a clean house does for one's spirit. I have been such a slacker lately in the Housewife department that it felt so good to get back into that. So 50's Housewife of me :) I am just glad that I am finally feeling like myself again. Baby here we come!

New favorite show too by the way on the Travel Channel- Anthony Bourdain No Reservations. He goes to foreign countries and eats their food. Kinda gross sometimes, but very interesting. Check it out if you get a chance :)

Thanks for reading!

-Amanda