Sunday, August 20, 2006

True Love

I am total spoiled brat- I admit that. There are just some things that I don't want to do or I will pay someone to do. One of those things is coloring my hair. I go to the salon every 8 weeks, pay for a color and cut, and I have been doing that for 10 years. Today was the day that I changed that. Since going back to blonde, I have to get the hair colored every 6-7 weeks. Sometimes that is not in the budget in this household. So today, I went to Walgreens and bought on my mother's recommendation (better work mom) this:



Old school highlights. You have to pull your hair through a plastic cap. Now I am also very impatient and I want results now, but how about this for true love. The Hubby took 45 minutes to pull strands of my hair through a plastic cap. He also helped me put the dye and made sure I got all the strands. That takes a true man who loves someone very much to do that. Now I just hope that I am not sitting here waiting for orange hair :)

-Amanda


UPDATE: My hair actually looks good. It is really blonde, but I like it like that. Maybe I have found a way to save some money??
UPADTE #2: Here is a picture. It is small and cut off because well the ohters ones you can tell I was kinda naked :)