Wednesday, August 16, 2006

No Nap Hell

Oh my God- I had no clue that the no nap situation would be so hard. I am dying over here! I thought maybe she might mellow for an hour around her normal nap time, but nope! It is like she makes an effort to be insane. Then when she does get tired she whines and just the thought of that makes me want to pull my hair out. When she whines, I call the hubby and whine, then when he comes home, we both whine, then the baby catches on and she whines. It is a never ending cycle. I do have to say one thing- thank God for Playdo and Barbie. At least that gives me 45 min. of semi-peace, until of course she needs something cut or Barbie's pants on. All I want o do is read my "People" magazine- is that so wrong??

-Amanda

PS- Yes I know I am such a Drama Queen :)