Monday, October 04, 2004

She's Coming!!

My Mother in Law called this morning and my SIL is having contractions 15 min apart and that has been all night long. My niece is coming folks and I can not wait!!! Also my SIL' s birthday tomorrow- what a present she will have!! I am so excited (as you can see) and I can not wait to hold my niece for the first time. So keep your fingers crossed that things go well and that there will be a new little girl here by tomorrow!!

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers for my Grandpa. I talked to my uncle the other day and I asked the questions I needed to know. That made me feel a little bit better. The funeral is on Wednesday and it will be a full military one. I think that is a nice way to honor him. He would have wanted it that way.

Our weekend was not too exciting. My hubby did drive me to the coast on Saturday (about a 45 min. drive) and took me to my favorite restaurant. We then took Julia to a pumpkin patch and she loved it! I will have to post the pics we took. Then yesterday we did not do a damn thing. I actually got my knitting stuff out (just to practice) and started something. Not sure what it is yet, but we will see. I am not very good so I am starting off small. I just really wanted to see if I could still do it. I just wish I had the time to sit down and do it all day.

Well I hope you all are braving your Monday morning. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda


PS- Is anyone having problems viewing my page? Is my template screwed up?? Let me know :)