Saturday, October 09, 2004

Ever Had...

Ever had one of those moments that you look back and wish you said something different or in my case looked better? Well I happened to have one of those yesterday. I was in Cost Co with Julia and my Mom browsing the meat section and I turned around and bumped into a cart. When I looked up to say "Excuse me" I realized it was an old friend of mine. Mind you this is someone from my past (my sexual one to be specific) and I looked like crap!! God I hate when that happens! He didn't look all that good either, but I could at least had make up on and not have my hair in a pony tail! So my lesson learned is if I decide to hang out in my home town maybe I will look better. I know I shouldn't care, but it is hard not too. Especially since when I knew him I was 40 lbs lighter and hot :)

Isn't it great that it is the weekend? I needed to have Jon home so that I can get some stuff done. Aren't husbands awesome? (I am sure my thoughts on that will change tomorrow) My SIL came home from the hospital today and we decided that we are going to visit the first week of November. Oh god do I want to hold that baby! Makes me want to have another (I am getting used to the idea). Maybe I just miss the baby stage? Let's hope that seeing Isabella will cure that :)

Well I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for reading!!

-Amanda