Monday, May 09, 2005

Arizona

Well our trip was a blast. Everytime I go to Arizona I think "Hey I go totally live here." There are so many things to do, places to eat, shop- my kind of place. Then I remember that when we go in the summer and it is 115 degrees outside and you feel like your insides are melting. Still it is a cool place to visit and my brother's house is really nice. Julia was also a pretty good girl so it made everything so much easier :)

The Diet Police however have issued a warrant for my arrest. I am a suspect in a eating spree across the city of Scottsdale, AZ. I just could not put the burrito down. It had to be eaten. I am sure I will be incarcerated today and tortured with "Jenny Craig" commercials. I just hope my lawyer is a good one and gets me off on an "I will exercise everyday this week" plea. I just don't want to be sentenced to wearing tight jeans :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda