Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Do you Kiss Your Mother with that Mouth?

I feel a little embarrassed about what I am going to tell the blog world. I had a feeling it would happen sooner or later, but now I have not clue what to do. Yesterday afternoon as I was carrying a 30 lbs. child up the stairs for her nap, I dropped my water bottle and saw it roll down the stairs. Before I could get out my words of reaction Julia says " F#$%ing water bottle." I almost dropped her as my soul was crushed into million pieces. Granted she has said the s-word before and I have had laid the law down on that one, but the f-word!!! I also know that it is a normal thing for kids to use words they don't know, but the f-word!!!! I feel like so ashamed since I am sure she has heard me use that word before. I am hanging my head in shame right now as we speak. What do I do if it happens again? Do I pull out the soap and put it in her mouth? Do I pretend she didn't say it so she doesn't get a reaction? Help! I am so afraid my little darling has a sailor mouth!

What am I going to yell at slow drivers now??

Thanks for reading :)

-Amanda (bad mommy)