Sunday, July 25, 2004

Tired!

Long weekend folks!  It was good and tiring!  I can not wait to go to sleep tonight!

Anyway, Saturday I woke up at 5:30 am so that I could go sit in line and register Julia for swimming lessons.  Yes- 5:30 am!  Out here where I live people wait for hours to sign their kids up for cheap swimming lessons.  My friend and I were about 50th in line and we got there 2 hours before registration.  Last year I was about 100th in line and got the last spot for Julia's level.  The things parents do for their kids, but I think it is important for her to learn how to swim.  She almost does so I am thankful that I am able to get in this year.  Then my mom in-law called and they had traveled up to their house in the bay area, but she had left her cell phone plugged in at their apartment.  So we loaded up the car and drove 1.5 hours to go and unplug it for her.  She has done so much for us that we had to go.  Julia was the perfect angel the whole time.  On our way home we decided to make a night out of it so we went to Knott's Berry Farm.  It was so hot and crowed, but Julia was so excited to see everything.  We had a good time and when we came home we all passed out.

Luckily today we didn't really have much to do so we all got to rest a bit.  But boy is the bed looking good to me right now.  I have to stay up though to watch "Six Feet Under" because I think it is the last one.  So today was pretty lazy, but I was super happy about that.

Well that was my weekend.  I am looking forward to this week because I don't have much planned and I like it that way. 

Hope everyone had a good weekend too- Thanks for reading!

-Amanda